April 29, 2011

Random Trip to South Padre Island - 04/28/11

So with all the storms that have been happening, we got hit with a cold front [?] ... LOL. The weather has been unbelievably nice the past couple of days.

We went with a few friends to the island after I got out of work yesterday. It was so nice out, definitely relaxing.

Why on a Thursday evening? Because we can. lol. JK. No, but really. We are less than 20 minutes away from the beach. In fact, I don't know why we aren't over there more often!

Here are a couple pictures I took:


[Edited with Instagram]   It was high tide, and yet there was a certain calmness to the waves ...

Our buddy Jesse wasn't able to go, so I drew his nickname in the sand and sent him a "Wish you were here" post on Facebook.

And we caught the sunset. :-)  [edited with Instagram]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I didn't realize y'all were that close to Padre! Lucky ducks! ;)

South Padre Trips said...

Wow great pics!I am very excited to see this pictures.I love to travel this place.Great beaches,beautiful sites its truly amazing.Thnaks for the post.

Thanks