April 1, 2011

Day 1

I decided to hop on the bandwagon here and participate in the 30 Day Blog Challenge :-) I've been neglecting my blog and have just been reading all the ones I follow.

Anyway ....

Here are the details for the blog challenge:


Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts


Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest


Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show


Day 04 - A picture of your night


Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory


Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day


Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item


Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh


Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most


Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most crazy things with


Day 11 - A picture of something you hate


Day 12 - A picture of something you love


Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist


Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without


Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die


Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you


Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently


Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity


Day 19 - A picture and a letter


Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel


Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget


Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at


Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book


Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change


Day 25 - A picture of your day


Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you


Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member


Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of


Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile


Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss






DAY 1
 

1. I love anything food related.

Talk. Tv shows.  I even take my time in the produce section at the grocery store because I like to see everything thats available.

2. I didn't really choose my major, I think I let it choose me.

I don't really enjoy what I do, but I'm good at it. I was too scared to really go for it, to do what I really wanted to. I'm a firm believer in that it's never too late to do what you really want to in life. And so I plan to enroll in some type of culinary program. Eventually :)

3. I hate my hair and get very jealous at other girls with a particular type of hair.

The thin, never poofs out type. Yeah I would love to have that. My hair is THICK. Super THICK. Everytime I go in for a trim the stylists go nuts when they touch my hair and say I have beautiful hair, because it's so thick. Where we live, because of the humidity - I am litterally limited to 2 hairstyles. Ponytailed up. Or bunned :( I tried to straighten it and make it all pretty to go out one night, and within 5 minutes (I kid you not!) it got ugly.

4. I am suffering from baby fever. And I want it to go away NOW.

5. I love to wash dishes

 ... now. LOL And I think I'm a little OCD about having a clean kitchen. I litterally can not cook in my kitchen unless it's clean and organized. Ever since my husband bought me an under-the-counter radio/iPod thing I do no
 
6. I still watch Greek on ABC Family. Yes, I know - it's lame. Yet, I still watch.
 
7. As much as I would like to be crafty, and often try to be - I'm just not. My skills are better served in the kitchen. lol.
 
8. I <3 GLEE. And I'm not afraid to admit it!
 
9. I HATE Katy Perry with a passion. That girl just can't sing. Everytime I hear her I think she sounds like she's struggling to hit the higher notes.
 
10. I'm Hispanic and grew up in deep South Texas, but I cannot carry out a decent conversation in Spanish. My knowledge of the Spanish language is close to minimal.
 
Most of the time when I speak Spanish - I practice out what I'm about to say. It's getting a lot better, I'm learning a lot ... at work especially.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thanks for joining me! :)

I think your hair is pretty - embrace it! If it makes you feel better, I have fine hair, but I am also relegated to just a couple of styles: ponytail or hot-rolled.

I also love anything food related, but I dislike hand-washing dishes!

I WISH I could speak Spanish. My dad speaks it fluently. I am thinking of ordering Rosetta Stone for me and the Babe.

I just learned ten things about you. Thanks for sharing!