April 11, 2011

Day 11

"Day 11 - A picture of something you hate"

This one hurt the most to find a picture of, because I had to search for one.

But the thing that I hate the most is animal neglect, more so seeing dogs tied up. And I know that's like the bottom of the barrel when it comes to animal neglect.

I have been known to "help" a dog or two in my neighborhood. I know I probably shouldn't have, but I had to.


^^ Random picture from Google Search

Dogs do not deserve to be tied up. If you don't have a fence, don't get a dog. If you're not going to play with it, don't get one.

I know I'm only one person and that helping a few animals out doesn't even come close to making a difference in the thousands of cases of animal neglect. But I can try.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw that picture makes me sad. :( So true though! Take care of animals people!

Also, I don't think people should "hunt" anything they don't intend to eat. It makes me and Hubs so sick when we see those safari hunters shooting elephants, zebras, etc.

Jessica Hilton said...

I completely agree with you!

Whoever said hunting was a sport, was an idiot! It's terrible.