April 8, 2011

Day 8

"Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh"

I knew I couldn't just pick one picture!! lol. So here are a few:

***Warning: This may be just a bit of a picture overload hehe



This headless snowman cookie is from Christmas '09. This was my cousin Victoria's craftywork. The cookie had broken, and she wasn't going to just throw it away or eat it before she had a chance to "fix" it. This was the end product. lol.


This picture of the masa snowman is from Christmas '10. Every once in awhile my sister, cousins and I will help my grandma make tamales. Because hands down, hers are way better than any store bought ones and if I have to help to get some, I'm there!

At this point the tamale filling was all gone and we were stuck with a little left over masa. So what do you get with leftovers and silly cousins --> a masa snowman.


 This is Bella. The picture doesn't really need an explanation, lol. Silly dog!


This is Bella again. She really wanted something to lay on besides the hard floor. The doggie bed belongs to my sisters Chihuahua. lol


This was at my high school senior band concert. [I'm in the very middle] They made a presentation of all the seniors for the year. Just when they thought they'd announced everyone, one of our classmates yells from the audience: "You forgot me!" At this point we were all laughing and cheering on our friend to join us on stage.


Mother's Day 2008 - Weslaco, TX. This is me and my cousin Anthony from Fort Worth. Funny picture first, normal picture later. lol.


MY BFF!! Danny Saldana. This was my freshman year in college Fall 2006. I was going to UTSA and he was going to UT in Austin. I went up for a random weekend visit just to visit!

Halloween weekend 2008. Mount Bonnell. Me and my BFF :)


This is Danny [my husband, lol] We all tried on a pair of these glasses at the mall, but this picture is my favorite.


This is Danny trying to ride our nephew Jack's bike! lol. He was just a little too big for it.


Mr. Jack! Halloween .... I don't remember. But it was before they made the move to Illinois and were still in Helotes, TX. He loved that costume, running around the house with just the cape and mask on - too funny!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics - they def. made me laugh! I LOVE tamales. Feel free to send me some next time y'all are makin' em! :)