April 12, 2011

Day 12

"Day 12 - A picture of something you love"


I love baking!

I haven't had a lot of time, much less the energy to bake anything lately. But when I start I go on a roll! I love to bake. The first thing I baked on my own, [from scratch] were a peach pie and an apple pie for a bake sale back in high school. Yeah I'm an overachiever like that. lol. I skipped right over cookies and went to pies.

Here are a couple of things I baked that I actually took pictures of:


Cheesecakes

 Strawberry Swirl Cake


Unfrosted Carrot cakes -- pumpkin pie

Rum Cake

Carrot Cake with cream cheese frosting

Apple Pie

Monkey Bread

Chocolate Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

Lemon Meringue Pie

Oatmeal Raisin Cookies - don't be fooled by the terrible lighting

Lemon cake with a cool whip frosting

Strawberry Cheesecake




Now I just went and made myself hungry. Great. hahaha.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh you are amazing! Your baked goods are so beautiful! Mine never look that pretty. I'll take a bite of each, please!

Jessica Hilton said...

Thank you! You're too sweet!!