April 7, 2011

Day 7

"Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item"


I'm not sure how this will come across ... but my most treasured item is my iPhone! lol
 

Yep, even with that mess of a screen protector!

I left it in the car one time we went shopping in downtown McAllen ... I looked like a nut going through my purse trying to find it! I litterally couldn't do anything but worry about it. Crazy huh?!

It's an expensive phone but I don't regret spending the money to buy it - it does everything I need it to and then some! I knew if I lost it that would be it, I wouldn't be able to get another one. Thank goodness Hubby went to the car to calm my worries and see if it was there it was, safe and sound!

Crisis averted. lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute post! If I still had my Blackberry, it might've been a frontrunner! :)