April 5, 2011

Day 4

"Day 04 - A picture of your night"

I couldn't do this post yesterday because I knew that I was going to be out and about so I would post today.

Last night Danny had his end of the semester Jazz Concert.

^^^ Hubby is in the last row, far right corner ^^^


It wasn't bad. I thought it was going to be worse than what it was.

LOL. That sounds bad doesn't it? Its not the group that makes the concerts bad or boring -- It's the music that the directors choose for the groups to play. They are poor selectors.

But yes, that's where I was last night. I saw Hubby's Jazz concert :)

After the concert we went with a few friends to Irish Pub to munch out and have some laughs. All in all, a good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your night sounded more exciting than mine. :) What instrument does your hubby play? Trombone - I didn't know if you meant our right or stage right. LOL. I am a former clarinet player myself!

Jessica Hilton said...

Lol. I thought that I should've clarified that it was our right. :) He plays the trumpet.

They actually had a clarinetist {<-?} accompany the jazz group during one song, it was one of the best ones they played!