April 20, 2011

Day 20

First and foremost, I just want to say how proud I am of Danny for completing and performing his senior recital last night!! Finally!! He's come such a long way in the past year and a half, considering how he got bells palsey and all. He put on a great concert!!


^^ This is a duet he performed with his friend Erick - they played on piccolo trumpets.



Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel


Um Vacation? Yes, please!
 
LOL. Honestly I can name over a dozen places I'd love to travel, but if I had to pick - I think Venice [or anywhere in ITALY] would be at the top of my list.
 

Danny and I definitely want to do a lot of traveling before we start our family :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your man must be really musical! I definitely recommend doing LOTS of vacation-ing before starting your family! Once you have a baby, things are wonderful but sometimes they're more difficult or you have to do things a different way. :)

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Oh I could totally go for an Italian vacation right now!