April 2, 2011

Day 2

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest




This is me [left] and my little sister Audrey in September 2009.

I've known her for 21 years! lol. We are only 2 years apart and for the most part almost inseperable.

I remember saying that I would've love to have a little brother, but having a little sister - I would not trade that for the world.

We are so in sync sometimes it's just funny. We look alike, people ask often ask us if we're twins. And then when we break the news that sadly no, we are not twins just sisters - they feel even more let down because they think that Audrey is the older sister. lol.

We are so alike in many ways and at the same time extremely different.

I share everything with her.
I love her :-)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! I always wanted a sister, but got a brother. :P