April 4, 2011

Day 3

I realize I'm a little late for this post [Yes, Audrey "Blog fail. lol] ... but unfortunately I had some stuff to deal with yesterday and then when I did have a chance Hubby was using the laptop to study for an exam he had this morning.

So moving on, "Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show"

I don't know that I have an absolute favorite, but I have a few that I aboslutely hate to miss.

1. GLEE




I can't help it. I LOVE this show! I DVR it, and even then sometimes I'll start watching when it's about 20 minutes in just so I can skip the commercials.
 
 
2. Top Chef
 
 



Remember in my last post I said I loved anything food related?? Well he's proof to that. lol. I love this show. This season was an All Stars one. Hands down, one of the best seasons. It just wrapped up last week and this Wednesday wil be the reunion show. My DVR is already set!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't fall off the wagon! :) I like Glee too, but have only watched it a few times!