April 15, 2010

About Me In 3's!

So I saw this on another blog and thought it'd be a fun thing to do!

3 names I go by:

1. Jessica
2. Jess
3. Jecka



3 jobs I have had:

1. Sales person at Michael's [first job in high school]
2. Tutor for Quantitative Methods [my favorite job]
3. Accountant - or at least assistant to a CPA [currently]



3 Places I have lived:

1. Donna, TX [currently]
2. San Antonio, TX [1st semester in college at UTSA]
3. Brownsville, TX [2nd semester of college at UTB]
I played musical universities. lol.


3 favorite drinks:

1. [My] Sweet Tea
2. Pepsi
3. Strawberry lemonade



3 TV shows I watch:

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Sex in the City
3. Glee



3 places I have been:

1. Las Vegas
2. Disney World
3. Chicago



3 places I would like to visit:

1. NYC
2. Any country in Europe
3. A vineyard on the west coast



3 people who text me regularly:

1. Yum-Yum [a.k.a. my little sis Audrey]
2. Danny [the future hubby]
3. Danny Saldana [my bff]



3 favorite old TV shows:

1. The Facts of Life
2. Happy Days
3. Saved By The Bell



3 favorite dishes:

1. Enchiladas suizas
2. Mole
3. Shrimp kabobs




3 makeup products I cannot live without:

1. Chap stick
2. Concealer
3. Blush



3 things I'm looking forward to:

1. Getting married to Danny this Saturday!
2. Finding a house and moving in by this August
3. Getting a new job, hopefully in teaching




Go ahead and play along!

1 comment:

Christine said...

How fun! I love these kind of things!!