April 14, 2010

Wedding Wednesday!

No, this isn't my cake. lol. Although it is pretty.

It's Wedding Wednesday! The last Wednesday before my wedding!

Aaaahhhh!!! lol.

Danny has been trying to incorporate "wife" into his daily vocabulary. Every once in awhile for the past couple of days now he'll randomly call me "wife". And when he does it, he does it with this huge grin on his face. It's kind of adorable.

Tomorrow he's gonna go by one of our photographers offices and pick up a framed portrait that we'll have at the entrance of the ballroom at the reception.

It's all wrapping up so quickly! lol. It seemed like it'd take forever to get here. But here it is. The week of the wedding! This week has gone super fast - tomorrow is already Thursday!

Tomorrow evening we're gonna start cleaning house since we're gonna have the rehearsal dinner here. On Friday we're gonna go and set up linens and favors at the ballroom. And then the rehearsal is set to go at 6pm at the church, which puts up back here at my house at around ... 7:30 at the latest.

I'm really excited to see my nephew, sister and brother-in-law! They flew in all the way from Chicago! They're hanging out at Mustang Island right now [lucky punks] and will be in the valley tomorrow, but I don't think we'll get to see them until Friday!

3 days to go!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay, how exciting!! Time really does fly! I can hardly believe that in 4 days, I'll be celebrating mine & Mr.G's one year anniv!! :) April is a great month!

The Confused said...

AH!! 2 more days!!!!

Rachel and John said...

YAY! Sounds amazing!
Thanks for your comments about my header and the blackboard! Super helpful!