April 13, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday!


Today's Top 2 Tuesday is Beauty Secrets. Unfortunately I can't be much help here. I rarely wear make-up. When I need to get done up for a big event I just head over to the salon!

1. Clinique Facial/Acne Treatment
I'm one of those people that had to deal with acne. And occasionally I still do. [which sucks!] But anyhow,  I use the 3 step system and follow with the mosturizer.

I love how it smells. Not mediciny at all. And always leaves my face feeling clean.

2. My Straightener.


It's not the Chi but it works really well. At least it used to work great pre-Bonnie/being dropped so many times ... lol. But it's still alive and I will replace it when it doesn't turn on anymore!


In other news, [wedding related] Danny and I went to the courthouse today and got our marriage license
 :-) It was so surreal! So officially, once I go in and file everything and so on, I will no longer be Ms. Jessica R. Cedillo - I will be Mrs. Jessica R. Hilton!

Crazy!  lol.

2 comments:

Rachel and John said...

That's so exciting!!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

How exciting! Glad you found my blog so I could find yours, I'm a new follower!