April 9, 2010

A little under the weather . . .


I'm alive! Don't worry. lol. You know, just incase you were.

I've been under the weather for the past week! I don't know what it is about being sick, but when I'm sick - I'm sick for days!

So that's why I haven't posted in awhile. That and I haven't really had much to post about.

However, on Tuesday we did bring home a 50" plasma tv. I can't remember exactly how it happened, but Danny said something about a good deal he'd get [he works at Best Buy] and how good all our stuff would look .... anyway, here it is.


We didn't pay cash for it, don't worry Mom.

Yesterday [Thursday], Danny and I had our final meeting with the pastor. It wasn't really a meeting, it was more of a lets talk about the ceremony! It's all happening really fast now. Back when we set the date, we were all nonchalant about it and thinking "Oh we have plenty of time". That time is almost up! We are 8 days away from the wedding! 8 days.

I hope my sickness is gone soon. I'd hate to be still sick on my wedding day!

No comments: