April 28, 2010

Wedding Wednesday!

If you're interested you can check out a preview of our wedding pictures taken by our photographers, RGV Photography at: www.rgvphotography.com/jessicaanddanny


So I just got married. And I still haven't really blogged about it.

We actually had a decent turn out at the church! :)

So after getting all prettied up at Avalon Spa & Salon, we drove over to one of my good friends and bridesmaid's house to finish getting ready and get picked up by the limo.

The time went by so fast! We got there a bit after 2 and were getting picked up around 3:15! Crazy!

One of the last things I did was get dressed. Litterally. 10 minutes before walking out the door I was zipping up my dress. Well my sister zipped it up ;)

The limo arrived and so we went! We got to the church in about 7 minutes. We were there really early.

I was really early. To my wedding. I was early. Early. lol.

I wonder how many people had money riding on it that I'd be late . ... lol. Oh well!

Once we arrived we went into a room at the church - on the opposite side, nowhere where Danny would see me! Our bouquets were waiting on the table.




We took a couple of pictures, just us girls.


My bridesmaids. L-R [Annie, Joana, Audrey(MOH), and Victoria]

 My older sister Tina. Me. My little sister Audrey.

There was a random paper crown on a filing cabinet in the room. Had to. lol.

I held it together pretty well. Some people commented on how unbelievably calm I was.

Weird? lol. I guess :)

And then it was time!

I was more nervous about tripping on my dress, or stumbling on my own feet. The nerves came as I walked down the aisle though!

But there he was. At the end of the aisle. Danny. Smiling. Nervous. And smiling. It was great!

It all happened so fast, now that I'm trying to recall every detail. It'll come back as I see more pictures.

After the wedding ceremony, we took an alternate route to the ballroom to a golf course we never knew existed in Weslaco! Seriously! Country club and all. Who knew?! lol. We took some pictures, just the Mr. and I. It was fun! :) I can't wait to see more pictures!

Then we arrived to the ballroom! There was a lot of people there waiting for us! We got in and got to say hi to everyone before we even sat down. I'm sure everyone appreciated it  . . . at least I hope they did, lol. The rest of the night flew by! :) It was fun though. I remember not stressing. I didn't get upset.

And I loved our cake! Although, I still haven't had any ... Anyway, here are some more pictures as taken with my sisters camera.


Our nephew [and ringbearer] Jack, getting a head start on the dance floor.

Making our grand entrance!


Our yummy wedding cake with our awesome 2 cake toppers!


I can't wait to see what the rest of the professional pictures will look like! :)

1 comment:

erica said...

I just came across your blog and love it! That looks like an absolutely beautiful wedding! You now have a nw follower!

xo