February 28, 2010

My BFF

- Is a boy! Lol. Seriously.

DANNY SALDANA.

^^^ This is us at our 2006 Band Banquet

There are so many great things to say about him, I  have no idea where to start.

In reality, I actually meant to post this a long time ago - but I don't want to leave anything out.

He's a really great friend. He's been there with me, for me through thick and thin! No matter what stupid things I may have done or whatever I've gone through, for better or worse - he's been there to talk me through them. I swear I don't think there's one thing that has happened to me that he doesn't know about.

I'm so lucky, I get to talk to him at least one point everyday. I feel privileged  that he fits me into his busy and hectic schedule. He's in Austin living it up and attending UT - he's going to be an amazing music teacher one day. I know it. And I know he will do great things in the music industry.

^^^ Fall 2006 - our first semseter out in college, I was visiting UT from UTSA

Isn't he a stud?! Gosh, all the ladies dont' know what to do with themselves when he's around!

We've both had our tough times - wether it was friends or family. We have been able to maintain our friendship and I think it's pretty strong right now and can withstand anything!

I can talk to Danny about anything. Even wedding details!

I'd say we've been friends since we first met in middle school - on the bus to an All - Valley clinic . . . way back in the day! LoL. But we were not nearly as close then as we are now.

 
^^^ At Mount Bonnell in Austin November 2008

Even through his busy and hectic schedule he made it to my college graduation!

^^^ December 2009
I definitely plan on being there for his as well.

He's a great guy and one of the best friends I have. My life would suck without you Danny Saldana! Truly. And I hope we are great friends all the way through to old age! ;-)

No comments: