March 3, 2010

Wedding Wednesday!


45 days till the Wedding! Did you hear that? 45!!! That's insanely close! And I couldn't be more excited.

To be honest, we haven't done any wedding errands . . not really. We're just making payments and getting it all paid off.
Lets see . . .last Thursday we had our Engagement Pictures, which I already blogged about here. No wedding errands on Friday . . . none on Saturday . . . oooh on Sunday I finished up printing the rest of the invitations, finally! Now I don't know when they'll all go out because as I was reading them off to Danny he kept saying "I'll take it .. I'll take it ..etc." So I'm going to trust that he'll get it done.

Before he didn't really care who was going to come or not, but now that he's invited people from work I can see the excitement coming from him. And in turn, that makes me more excited!

I've already blogged about some of the wonderful presents we've received. Both things that we wanted and things that we are going to need.

I really don't have much else to say other than I cannot wait! I know I've mentioned before to my MOH, that at times it felt like we were just planning this big party and not a wedding. But now I'm totally getting the wedding vibe and it feels pretty cool. 

I'll be going in, hopefully this weekend, back to the tux shop because I forgot to pick out colors/styles for the dad's tuxes! I know! I can't believe it! LOL. It'll get done, don't worry.

And hopefully soon we'll be getting to see our engagement pictures! I was super excited right after we took them and now I'm extrememly anvxious! I think I've spread all the anxiousness throughout the house. Danny will call periodically throughout the day and ask "Are our pictures up yet?" I love that he's looking forward to things like this :) That's who he is.

No comments: