March 28, 2010

A very, very unbirthday!

So my little sisters birthday is tomorrow. Not today. lol

But because it's on a weekday we decided to celebrate today. And what she wanted to eat: hamburgers.

Homemade hamburgers.

So it was my job to prepare the meat. I used 80/20 ground beef and added an egg, some ketchup, some bread crumbs, a packet of onion soup mix [HCF brand-nothing wrong with generic, besides HEB brand] and a secret ingredient. I can't share. Sorry! lol.

Here they are in all their glory! The patties I mean.

There are 3 more patties underneath those pictured :)

And because they were 80/20 they didn't shrink much at all once cooked on the grill. The burgers were huge!

This was my serving. I could only eat half! I shared with my Danny.

This is what my dad's looked like. I don't think the picture does it justice to show how ginormous it was in reality! I don't know how he finished it all! Or where it goes, lol. He's super skinny!

I also baked my sister a cake, because I love her that much.


Strawberry Swirl cake.



It was delicious! There is just about 1/3 of it left! And I just baked it this afternoon! lol.

These are the presents Audrey got today:
Bouquet of flowers from Mom.


And the above pictured from everyone. We all contributed!

2 comments:

The Confused said...

I think of all the four (including the money), Jack is my FAVORITE!! :D

Rachel and John said...

I don't even like beef and those burgers look so so good.