March 24, 2010

Wedding Wednesday!

We have 24 days to go people! There's really not much going on to tell you the truth.

I just had my bridal shower this past Saturday and due some extremely bi-polar weather, the turn out was pretty low. Significantly lower than expected. I'm glad at least a handful showed up. Later we learned some people forgot, and some actually got lost - which we found quite odd because we included the address on the invite as well as a map with a phone number to call if they got lost. But that's another rant . . . It was nice and quaint, aside from the weather of course. I'm so glad my family was all there to help. Thank you guys!

The guys are getting fit for their tuxes, I hope.

Balances are being paid, or we are working hard to pay them.

Everything had been picked out and details have been more or less finalized.

The only thing that we need to do is finish making the wedding favors, and put the centerpieces together.



We were finally able to see our engagement photos [some of them at least]. I liked a lot of them! And RGV Photography is going to put together a guest sign in book for us using some of those pictures we took. 20-25 I think. I'm really looking forward to it! More on that to come once I get more details!

Other than that that I've mentioned above, we're just taking it one day at a time while we can. It's coming up and will be here before we know it! There's so much to be excited for, I can't wait!

1 comment:

The Confused said...

24 is the MAGIC number :D