March 8, 2010

I am: The Dog Whisperer.

According to Audrey of course.

I'm a sucker for those cute puppy dog eyes. I just melt.


So if there's a sign for "Puppies for Free" or the Adoption Fair that goes on in front of Petsmart and I'm there, you know there's gonna be trouble.

When we were out and about this weekend we walked the entire plaza at Trenton and guess what? There's a Petsmart there. And it was Saturday. So that means: ADOPTIONS!

There were so many pets! I think we were there outside with the dogs for at least 30 minutes. Audrey just looking around mostly but I was taking my time and petting as many dogs as I could. There was this one Lab/chow mix named Candice who was just crying in her crate, but while I was petting her she calmed down and got playful. Poor girl started crying when we made our way down to the rest of the animals. I saw one dog that looked so much like Bella! Seriously she could've been her long lost sister. She even did that wrinkled forehead thing [like in the picture above]. LOL. Audrey said "NO!" I tried, really I tried. Sorry Bella.

I really don't want more than 2 dogs at a time, I just seem to forget that fact everytime I'm in one of those situations. Poor Danny's gonna have his hands full with me! LOL.
I probably would've brought at least 3 of those dogs home with me if I could've. See, trouble. LOL.

1 comment:

Rachel and John said...

I am the same way.
We just got a puppy at Christmas time and already I want another. Then the 2 dogs could be friends and cuddle and not be lonely when we're both at work.