March 15, 2010

Easy as 1,2,3!

So I've been absent for a few days, but don't worry I'm ok and alive! Although I have been absent for different reasons. lol. I saw this the other day at Christine's blog and thought it would be fun - so here we go!


ABC'S about me!

Age: 22


Bed Size: Queen, but now that I have to think about sharing - a king sized bed would be perfect! lol.

Chore you hate: Dusting. I find it tedious and annoying, and another reason for me to have to sweep the floors again.

Dog’s name: Bella

Essential “start the day” item: I need 2-3 cups of my Cinnamon Chai Latte :) It does a body good!

Favorite color: Yellow and Orange, but not mixed together. Gray has been a recent favorite.

Gold or Silver: Gold. Yellow or white.

Height: 5'6"

Instruments you play: I played flute all through MS and HS. And I was able to take a piano class in college. I'd love to get back into it someday!

Job Title: Assistant. lol. To a CPA. I do all the grunt work :-/

Kids: Just one spoiled pooch for now and for awhile!

Living Arrangements: With Dad and my big little sister, 4 dogs and 2 cats.

Mom’s Name: Dee. Her real name - Maria Delores

Nickname: Jess. Jecka. Flaca.

Overnight hospital stays: I want to say that time I put my arms through my grandma's old washing machine . . .but I might've just been there for several hours . . . possible future blog topic . . .

Pet peeve: People who try to drive and multitask when they can barely handle driving at all. Drivers who don't use their turning signals. People who chew and talk with their mouths open and full.

Quote from a movie: "It's a bust!" [that one is for you Yum-Yum]

Righty of Lefty: Righty

Siblings: 2 sisters

Time you wake up: Between 6:00 AM - 6:53 AM

Underwear: I have way too many too count. However, that will not stop me from buying more!

Veggie you dislike: Lima beans. Peas.

Ways that make you late: Oversleeping. Dogs getting in the way. Smokey showing up to eat just as I'm about to load up the car. Stupid drivers getting in traffic accidents.

X-rays you have had: Dental, probably my arms from the washing machine incident . . . and on my left wrist from my ganglion cyst. It's still there.
Yummy food you make: Cheesecake. Carrot cake. Chocolate chip cookies. Oatmeal Rasin cookies. Pies-apple, peach, lemon meringue, banana cream, turtle pumpkin, million dollar. MJ cupcakes . . .   :) And the possibilities are endless now since I've gotten my Kitchen Aid stand mixer!

Zoo animals you like: Elephants.

1 comment:

Rachel and John said...

Love it! I'm going to do one too!