March 23, 2010

DWTS Returns!


So DWTS season 10 premiered last night! I gotta say, I've been waiting for a long time for it to come back, that and Glee which returns the Monday the week of the wedding!! Wow! Crazy how time has been flying. Anyway, I do admit I was impressed with everyone I wasn't quite looking forward to watching as much as some of the others.


Chad 85: not bad! I didn't care too much about him going into the premiere but I was impressed. I liked how determined he was.

Jake the bachelor: as cheesy as he is, I thought he was adoreable. He was so nervous and it showed. I know the nerves won't be as apparent next week and I hope he does well.

Niecy Nash: I loved her! I was laughing so much, and especially that part where she told Louie that she was not going to lose all her jiggly parts. I think she'll do pretty good.

Kate minus her 8: she was the one I wanted to watch since they announced her being in the cast! I don't think she ever got used to the "spotlight" that had been thrown on her from time to time, but once she kinda embraces it, I have a feeling she'll do a lot better. She just lacked confidence, but it's understandable.

Shannen: I was very curious at how she'd perform, just because of the personality she has - But she's partnered with Mark Ballas so I think she'll go pretty far.

Erin A: I thought she was not going to do too good! Really, that was my opinion before she performed. But then they danced and did well! The only thing is I thought her arms were kinda flailing at times.

Nicole: she did pretty good! Thought she would and she didn't disappoint.

Buzz: so does not look 80 years old! Poor little old guy, you couldn't help but go aaww. But in all seriousness, why is he on the show? He's 80 years old for crying out loud! It was nice to see him, but I don't think he'll be on much longer.

Evan the winter Olympian: ok this guy, I gotta admit ticked me the wrong way from the get go. I don't know, maybe it was his ego that blew up because he'd just won gold in the Vancouver olympics ... But anywho, didn't care for him. He danced well and was kinda put in his place, per the judges of course. They humbled him a bit, because let's admit it - his performance was good. Just good. Not as good as he thought, but with more guidance he could be dancing very well in the weeks to come.

The soap opera hunk: honestly I can't remember what I thought about his dance. I remember he was pretty cute, but the dance ... Oh yeh the Duran Duran song! Yeh the dance pretty much stank. Poor guy, at least he was in time. I think he'll do good once he gets comfortable with it.

Pam: ok everyone noticed it right? She was little "happy" lol. The dance was eh, but everyone was just staring at her and not really watching them dance. Idk how she'll do, but she's got the attention of the male audience for sure.

So that's everyone right? Yeh all 11. So I voted for Jake, Kate, Shannen, Niecy, Erin and ... I think that was it. Those are my picks, I hope they do good next week!

No comments: