March 2, 2010

I'm a BBB Predator...

This is the new name that I've been dubbed by Daddy Dearest. lol. Clever isn't it.
For those of you who might be wondering what BBB means, it stands for Bed, Bath & Beyond!

How it happened you're wondering? Well I'll tell you! Yesterday (Monday), Danny was here at the house doing some laundry and scraping off some paint on the side of the house so that we can repaint it before the Bridal Shower - whole 'nother story ... but anyway, Fed Ex [?] made a delivery and Danny sent me a text sayuing "We got more gifts!" lol. And I thought he didn't really care if we got anything or not. So I guess that answers that question. Mean punk didn't want to tell me what we got! All he would tell me was that we received 4 presents from one of my Tia's and her boyfriend.

I don't know how many text messages later but he said nothing! So I took a stab at it while recalling the registry I check daily, and I guessed that it was a stir fry pan, a blender, a grater and a paring knife. And you know what his response was? "I'll give you a hint later." So at that point I gave up until . . . Danny sent me another message saying my dad was home and maybe he'd tell me if I asked.

So I did.

And you know what? He wouldn't tell either! So I went ahead and tried my guess again since Danny didn't say whether I was right or wrong. And he said "How'd you know?" LOL! So I told him I check the registry daily and his response: "You bbb predator." lol.

Later in the day I explained the story about the gifts to my sister, and her response was "You know you're not supposed to open the gifts until your wedding day." And I told her if they were not wrapped, as the first gift we received wasn't, then it was a free for all. And to my amazement, when I got to my bedroom the gifts were gift wrapped! Yeah I know, unbelievable. It's not like I was gonna use them.

I'm just gonna keep them stacked in a corner in my room :)

No comments: