February 24, 2010

Wedding Wednesday!

Well it seems another Wednesday is upon us, and as a matter of fact - it's almost over! But as a last attempt to continue these posts, here I am!

So I haven't really done much wedding errands! Nothing compared to the past couple of weekends.

This past Saturday Danny and I went to finalize all the details for the tuxes and then we went to buy his jeans for our casual outfit. Once that was done we were done! Lol. We really had a low key weekend. Well I did, poor Danny had to work all weekend - the crappy hours too.

Then on Sunday I went out with my mom in the afternoon with my mom for a couple of things. Mainly I needed to go to Michael's to inquire the price about getting a custom frame done for my diploma - only to find out it cost to freaking much! And that was with a 50% discount!! Crazy I know! But then we bought some lights to wind around the stair case rails at the ballroom the day of the wedding. And then we were on the hunt for some greenery/beading to wrap around our candle filled glasses for the centerpieces. Unfortunately we didn't find much and ended up at Wal-Mart because my mom was still looking for some mirrors to use as the base for the centerpieces. I'd been searching for the toasting glasses for some time now, just whenever we were out and about and I remembered really. We'd seen some plastic ones downtown - but they looked awful! And they also had some glass ones as well with gold or silver trim. Those I considered but didnt' committ to, mostly because of the price. But at Wal-Mart ... they had them in sets of 4 for $5!! Downtown they were priced at 6 for $15.99! Wasn't a big steal, but hey even a little goes a long way right!

So this week I hope to finish off addressing and labeling the rest of the invitations - and [cross your fingers here] maybe go out and deliver them with the help of my future sister-in-law! So I need to get them all ready to go and stop wasting time!

That will probably be my Friday Night/Saturday Morning project since tomorrow Danny and I are going to be taking our Engagement Photos! I hope they turn out well! Tonight I went to Spago Spa & Salon to get a hair cut and a manicure! Tomorrow I will go in and get my hair done and get my face put on! The stylist and I started discussing it {he was the one who cut my hair} and he started to mention something about color and fake eyelashes ... hmmm. IDK about that! LoL! I'm sure he will do a great job! Pictures to come!

We will also be going to Zales to pick up Danny's Wedding Band! It is in!!! I'm so excited for him to see it and I really hope he likes it!

Wish us luck and great photos tomorrow!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Aww that is so exciting! Have fun friend!