February 27, 2010

If only I had a million dollars . . .

 . . . the possibilities are endless! Well almost, lol. Priorites first people! I'm just kidding.

No but seriously, wouldn't the world be a lot better if everyone was just all of a sudden credited $1,000,000.00?? I mean come on, the economy would be better right? hahaha. I know that money has to come from somewhere, maybe if all the celebrities out there donated some money for the goodwill of the country that would work. They make ridiculous amounts of money! And for what?

I don't even know where that rant came from, it kinda just happend. I was gonna post a new blog and that's what I typed out. lol, oh well.

So this morning started and I woke up with no plan. Not a thing to do. I mean I have things to do, but I didn't plan anything out like a normally do. So my little sister and I decided to take a drive to Brownsville in an attempt to house hunt. Unfortunately, that didn't pan out too well seeing as we had no idea what or where we were gonna start. We just took an exit and started driving around . . . that didn't turn out too good. We had no idea where we were going and getting frustrated with eachother because we just didn't know what we were doing.

I know what I'm looking for. I just don't know where to look. We need a house with a yard because we have a dog and I would like it if she wasn't cooped up in an apartment all day. I mean look:
Doesn't this just say: "Please momma, get me a house with a decent yard so I can run around."

We easily gave up.

Then after that I made plans with Becky [my future s.i.l.] to hang out. Not much of anything just to hang out. We ended up going to eat at Luby's then walked it off at the Outlet Mall in Mercedes and finished it up with a trip to Starbucks :) I really enjoyed it and hope we get to do that again soon.

I have a lot to do now.  Wedding related, but I really don't want to tire myself out by making a list. I'll probably throw myself into a panic. So what I'm planning on doing right now is printing out labels for the rest of the invitations that still haven't been completed. We are already a month and a half away from the big day! I think it's past time for those to go out! I'll let you know how that goes, lol.

No comments: