January 9, 2010

A Productive Saturday!

Well I must say I'm rather proud of all the things that we were able to get done today! With the wedding less than 3 months away, the time crunch is now! We have our gameplan for how we want to pay off all the big things, so that's not my concern. I have to worry about all the little details!

Today the agenda was:
1. Go to Social Situations and get price [quote] for wedding invitations and check out other services they offer.

2. Meet Sasha [one of my bridesmaids] and order her dress at David's Bridal

3. Window shop sofas - living room sets and kitchen tables [At Rooms To Go]

4. Go to Best Buy so Audrey could use her remaining balance on her gift card and so I could show Danny the pattern on the invitations that I picked out.

That was the bulk of it! Little things came up along the way, but everything else - the important stuff got taken care of.

I actually ordered the inivitations. 175! That's right. That's a lot! I hope most will come. I think I'm secretly scared no one will show up. That would be horrible, seeing as we are spending a lot of money on pulling this day off. I instantly fell in love with the pattern, and it's funny because it was totally the opposite of the look I was going for for an invitation!




I was leaning more towards a extremely simple edge, beveled or even with a satiny finish. But I saw them, and I could not resist! Danny likes them too, but then again he isn't very picky. I could write them out and he probably wouldn't even care.

Now the next couple things I need to do are finalize a centerpiece, pick someone to handle the linens, buy our wedding rings .... and pay off our Bridal/Engagement Photographer, florist, and the church!

But it's all coming together. Finally - I can breathe :-)

No comments: