January 13, 2010

My excuse ...

I had quite the record in 2009. Didn't get a major cold once. Not once! And what happens at the turn of the new year?? I get a cold! lol. Right now it's just mild - cough, sore throat, congestion and sneezing. But man do I hate the sore throats! Ooooh and the watery eyes. I think though, on that part I'm just pretty tired.

I really haven't been up to much lately. Not at all. It's kinda quiet and boring on my end. Just work, work, work, bills - shower, rinse and repeat!

Although my birthday is coming up! In a matter of days! 4 days to be exact! :) It's weird though, because it doesn't feel like my birthday, not one bit. I don't even feel slightly spontaneously excited. I have to make myself feel excited. It's only 22 ... makes sense right?

But really that is my excuse for lack of blogging, the sickies.

I came home from the grocery store and unloaded a bunch of veggies into the dutch oven and made a veggie soup with some proscuitto. It was pretty good! Now the only downside is there's a crapload left! I kid you not. I've already filled 4 salsa jars with leftovers and there's still some inside the dutch oven! I don't know what I'm gonna do with the rest, it would kill me to throw it out.

I've already got an idea for the next blog post I wanna put up, so it won't be too long from now before I'm back!

No comments: