January 19, 2010

My butt.

What a title ey? Lol. Well this blog is entirely devoted to what happened this afternoon.

So I decided to wear a skirt to work today. A black, form fitted, pencil skirt. It zipped up and buttoned all the way up this morning when I first put it on. And then I went to sit in the car and I have to admit I did notice the tight squeeze sitting down. But I sat, and I thought nothing of it. And so that's how I continued the day. Up, down, sit, up, down, sit ... .and so on. However, when I came to sit at one point this morning, I heard a rip. I freaked out! Luckily, nothing major had happened. I didn't even see/feel the tear that I heard. It also happened that I didn't fix my skirt before I sat, so that could've had something to do with it as well.

Then later this afternoon, I did the same thing. Didn't adjust before I sat - and this time I wasn't so lucky! My zipper split from the end and opened up all the way to the buttons on top while I sat down! I was shocked! I still am. Although, now that I look back on it I'm way more embarassed. Lol, who wouldn't be. So I had my sister go to Wal-Mart and see if she could find me a skirt that I could wear, since well you know - the one I had on was kaput!

She did and for $7! Way to go Audrey!

So yeh, that's my story for today. Hope it was enjoyable!


Gas update: $2.53 everywhere by the expressway, $2.49 in Edinburg - $2.46 if you're in Mission!

No comments: