July 27, 2011

Wishlist - The "Jim Shore" version

Is anybody familiar with Jim Shore figurines??

A couple of years ago I got turned on to them by my older sister Christina, and Audrey is in on the obsession too.

I have a Nursery Rhyme's collection going, and I also got a replica of Bonnie [which is almost scary identical to what she used to look like].



I haven't been to the website in some time, and Audrey sent me some links so I browsed around online for awhile and I've compiled a list of stuff I want to get already!!

These are the ones I want to complete my Nursery Rhymes Collection:


The Three Billy Goats Gruff

Humpty Dumpty

And The Old Woman That Lived in a Shoe



I want these so I can set them out for Halloween:










There's a lot of neat stuff available on the website, so I encourage you to check it out!

Happy Shopping! :)

No comments: