July 11, 2011

A whole week!

I know it's been more than a whole week since I've blogged :(

But a lot of that was to blame to the fact that I've been sick for a whole week. I'm just starting to feel like myself again! It started out as a really bad sore throat, which then turned into a sore throat plus a cough, which then escalated into a full  on cold, and then finally just a really weak cough and a lot of congestion.

I hate to be sick especially since it's so darn hot outside. Throughout the year I'll only get sick maybe 3-4 times which I think is pretty good, but then again I'm not a doctor. So for 2011, this makes the 1st time I'm sick.

I was such a lazy sick person last week and now I feel guilty, but that's just the overachiever in me talking.

I didn't go grocery shopping.

I didn't cook dinner.

I didn't wash dishes.

I barely picked up after myself.

I slept a lot.



I would just like to state for the record, no matter how sick I felt I managed to make it to work and stick it out all day everyday. I didn't go to the doctor so I didn't really have a "reason" to miss out and not come in. Just saying' ;-) And I managed to make my 40+ hours at work last week. See overachiever. lol.


But after that not so productive week I'm feeling much, much better.


And now I leave you with a picture of my pooch who I miss oh so much! Hopefully I'll get to drive over and see her this weekend. Love you Bella!!!


Thank you Audrey for sending this to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw! Sorry to hear that you've been sick. Keep feelin' better! :)