July 21, 2011

Summer Beach Days

My older sister and her family vacationed at South Padre Island last week and Danny and I were able to go spend time with them a couple of days:)

I know I say this everytime we go, but we really need to make it a point to head out there more often! I forget how much I love the beach until I get there.

***It's taken me over a week because Blogger Picture uploader thing was doing something weird with my photos, they were all turned wrong when I tried to upload :( I don't have very much patience .. as you can tell. lol.

The view from their balcony - the water looked so blue!

Danny in the water ... we weren't prepared to get wet. Yeah I know, who does that? Go to the beach all unprepared .. smh. haha.

Our nephew Jack excited to be in the water :)




My Sister Christina and her husband Casey

Cool sand ripples - clear water too :)





We went to dinner at Blackbeards later [yummmmm :)] and then came back to the beach!

I have a whole set of pictures of Casey "Making a hole" but they keep showing as turned all wrong when I insert them :( This is the only one that is turned correctly.

Sunset :)


Danny and I were able to meet up with The Royer's again for dinner on Monday :) We had an awesome dinner at Louie's Backyard, yummmmm!!

There's a parking lot across the street that has several attractions, like bungee jumping and even has some things for little kids. Jack saw this trampoline jumper thing and was convinced he had to do it. He was talking about how he was gonna do all sorts of flips whenever he got on it.

Here he is getting ready in line

Ready to go!

Getting strapped in

Ready to jump!

Landing in the end that it was all over.

Here's a video clip of Jack jumping, he got so scared being up so high. Immediately after he got off he wanted to try again :)


No comments: