July 13, 2011

What's on your phone??

I "borrowed" this idea from another blog I read :)
She went through her phone and shared random pictures she had stored.

I actually went to the random number generator site and picked 6 random numbers out of the many photos I had to share with you girls ..

#14
My Mr. Smokey Pants. He really is a big softie deep down inside even though most of the time he refuses to show it. He likes to sit with me at the kitchen table sometimes, lol


 #48
JOSH GROBAN!!!
This was taken during his concert in Dallas on 05/16. Floor seats, 3rd row center!! WHOOOO!!!
What else can I say?! lol.


#65
Our dog Bella, she looks down in the dumps about 95% of the time. I really do miss her a lot :(
There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of her. Soon, hopefully really soon she'll come to live with us when we get out of the apartment and into a house! I'm always bugging my sister to send me pictures of Bella. Sometimes we'll even facetime and I'll spend a good chunk of that time trying to get Bella to look at the phone.


#21
Danny and I after his Dad's wedding in April. It's not everyday that Danny dresses in a tux or that I wear my hair down - it's just too HOT and HUMID in South Texas ... we HAD to take a pic :)


#16 
This one was taken on a weekend at my Dad's house after bathing all the dogs. A ladybug came to say "Hello" :)


#32
This was taken on a random weekday trip to South Padre. It took me awhile to actually be able to step into the water... it felt really refreshing that day.




What do you store on your phone? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was such a neat post! It seems our phones are just a little glimpse into our lives.

I don't have anything on my phone but phone numbers and text messages. We switched to a text/talk only plan when I became a SAHM. I don't look forward to leaving the Babe at daycare, but I do look forward to going back to work so we'll have more money (and I can have a smartphone again!) :)