August 20, 2010

Recipe clipping!

So remember, I'm a professional bum! More on that later.

All I've really been up to besides sleeping in, watching tv, cooking and eating ... is clipping recipes. I have this stack of "Food & Family" magazines that I brought from my dads house. They were just sitting in the cupboards collecting dust, begging to be packed and included in the move :) lol. Well I brought them, and I didn't even count, but there's gotta be at least 40+.

So I'm going through them and clipping all the recipes that have a chance of being cooked and tried out. And I'm going to be honest here, I'm pretty sure the ratio is 75% Desserts and 25% food. lol. Ok, ok maybe I'm exaggerating just a bit. But really, I've found so many delicious dessert recipes to try out! I'm so excited!!

Right now, I'm not even half-way through the stack and I just realized that I'm going to have to go back through them and organize them to throw them into my binder of print out recipes. Yes, even with the 6+ cookbooks I have, I also have a binder.

I don't know what else to say, I love food!

Just thinking about finishing up through the rest of the stack is making me hungry!

Here's to Happy Clipping! :)

No comments: