August 14, 2010

Marley & Me

So I've pretty much been a bum lately. But that's gonna change on Monday, I'm throwing in the towel and going to apply at a call center - at least while I wait for a phone call for another interview.

Yesterday, I finally saw Marley & Me - it came out on HBO.



I'd never seen it before but I'd heard that it was sad.

It wasn't an out of the ordinary special dog with super powers or talking abilities. Marley was your typical dog, that happened to be a little out of control at times, but it was to be expected he was a huge dog!

So many years went by and life happened, then with about 20 minutes left in the movie I was dripping tears. I tried to hold it in because Danny was in the living room also, not really watching the movie but still in the room and I knew he wouldn't let up about me crying. I couldn't help it. At that point I stopped seeing Marley, but instead saw Bonnie and Chula. Chach.

In my family, we grew up as dog lovers. Yes, we have our cat, but dogs will always be the favorite. It just really hit close to home for me.

I'm not sure Danny really understood why I was crying, I'm sure he just saw it as me crying for a silly movie.

And now, I really miss Bella.

No comments: