August 10, 2010

Interview #1

So I went to my first official interview this morning. I really wasn't sure what I was interviewing for as the paper reference only indicated the title as "Office Clerk/Auditor". But as I went in and began the interview I quickly learned that it was for an Office Manager position and that person is basically in charge of overseeing the clinic and the employees. There are so many duties and responsibilities, which will clearly be a challenge, but I'm more than up for it. I just have to keep praying and hoping that the lady that interviewed me was impressed.

The vibe was definitely good and she was so nice.

Now I just have to wait for a phone call for a second interview. That's the hardest part :-/ but I'm going to do my best to have faith and pray that it works out.

No comments: