September 17, 2010

Back to Blogging!

Ok I think my hiatus has been long enough. It's been a challenge to say the least, so much has happened in the past month - I don't even know that I want to relieve it on here. Nothing too bad, just work related.

So right now, I've already applied to the best extent that I've found - for jobs that are even a bit accounting related. And now I'm just waiting to hear back on any of those. In the meantime I'm just trying to enjoy my unemployment time, because I know it won't last forever. Financially, we are ok and we'll be ok for a good while.

Now I'm seriously thinking about looking for a job as a cook or a prep chef or something food related. The only problem is that it's so limited here. There isn't much of a diversity available as far as food, maybe only a handful of restuarants and then it's all authentic Mexican restaurants. I'll probably look more into that early next week.

Tomorrow I'm gonna bake 2 peach pies to take to our little mini-trip to the beach. I hope it doesn't get rained out on.

No comments: