August 9, 2010

I'm on the hunt down after you!

So to bring everyone up to speed, we've moved into our apartment in our new city and finally feeling settled in. We miss all our family in the mid-valley! Especially you Yum-Yum! And also, we've been lucky to have a neighbor with a router that is not password protected! Thank you mystery neighbor, whomever you are :)

Our car is all nice and fixed! I'm so relieved and so grateful! Even  more so because our mechanic is allowing us to make payments instead of having had to pay it all up front for the labor and parts. Which is great because I'm unemployed.

Speaking of which - I woke up this morning having mixed feelings about finding work. I think I like this not being obligated thing. But at the same time I'm disliking the fact that our checking account isn't getting nice big deposits anymore. Since I've been over here in Brownsville, I've filled out I don't know how many applications and left equal amounts of resumes.

So now we wait.

*** While typing this post, I got a phone call about a resume I'd submitted! I got a call back for an interview! I'm really excited and hope it goes well. I don't know much about the company, but I'm more than willing to learn.

No comments: