July 22, 2010

Change ... and a small update.

I'm still here. I've been reading all the blogs on my blog reader list. I've just been that though, a reader.

My blog took a turn. A morbid one at that. But that's what I've been dealing with lately.

And so in an effort to turn it back around, I started by changing my layout. I'm not tech savy so I picked a predesigned template and altered it. I really like all the colors in the background picture.

Right now I've just been sending out some applications for jobs, as many as I can, for when we move.

So I'm going to try and blog as much as I can before we leave because we don't have a computer for the apartment. Although I want to get one as soon as we can afford one, we just have some other priorities at the moment.

Tomorrow is my 2nd to last Friday at work. LOL. Yes that means I still have a whole 'nother week of work left. But it'll be my last week. After tomorrow.

Blogging to recommence ... tomorrow :-)

1 comment:

The Confused said...

when i go down, im leaving my computer with you.