June 16, 2010

Pet's via Kindred Connection!

I saw this from Natalie's blog and thought it'd be fun to blog about my baby's too!

Windy Poplars

WARNING! PICTURE OVERLOAD! :-)

Questions:
1. What pets currently reside at your house?
(If you don't have any now, tell us what you grew up with)

Well since we're still at my dad's we've got a ton! Bella and Smokey are ours. Then there's my sisters: Pudge, Chiquita and Erin - plus Erin's 3 kittens! And my dad has Daisy!


Bella

Smokey

Pudge & Chiquita

Erin

(L-R) TJ, EJ, and MJ

Daisy
We're a big 'ol happy family! Did you count? That's 9 in total!


2. What is one really strange thing your pet(s) does?

Bella eats lying down.


Smokey likes to hang out outside on top of one of the AC units. That seems to be his favorite one.



3. Now fess up here: give us your nicknames for your pets (we KNOW you have them- and we KNOW they're good)!

Bella: Poochie ... Bella ... Baby ... My Bella ... Chiflada {spanish for spoiled, because lets face it, she is} Cochina {spanish for icky} ... Pooch ...

Smokey: Smokey ... Smokey-pants ... Smokey Okey ... Cat ... Canijo {curious little punk} --- and Danny and my dad like to call him Smokette, because he's fixed. lol. They're mean, I know!

4. Are your pets spoiled or not (grin)?
Yes. I'm not afraid to admit it. I love them to death and I treat them that way.

Bella on the couch with Danny

Smokey laying with me on the couch


5. Insert pet pics here :-)

Ready? lol.


Bella, the day I adopted her.

See. Spoiled.

Bath time!




I think she's trying to tell me something here! lol. That was Chiquita's bed.


Smokey, always wanting attention when I'm busy with something else.

He sleeps A LOT!


3 comments:

The Confused said...

Technically, EJ, MJ & TJ are not mine!!! So don't be placing ownership on me!

Kristin said...

Hi Jessica! It is so nice to meet you and have you join in our Kindred Connection this week. I hope you enjoyed meeting some of the other "regulars" and their pets today.- Yours are so cute! Love that little puppy- and our neighbor used to have a cute grey tabby cat named Smokey that looks just like yours! - That is hilarious that you pup eats lying down! It IS hard work after all :-) Well, I need to run. Just wanted to say hi, and I look forward to getting to know you more in the future! Adios!

Cheri said...

Cute dog! I love big families =]