June 10, 2010

Enough already!

It's been way too long! I didn't even intentionally leave my blog out to dry! What a huge fail! lol.

I don't even have a good reason for not posting, that's the worst part!

So I'll start getting back into this by updating on recent happenings. However, I don't have any pictures to share with this post :(

[A] We have a total of 9 pets in this house. Yes. 9. The hubby brought it up. And truthfully, only 2 are ours. The extra we gained were the 3 kittens my sister's cat Erin had. Yes I know, that means we had 6 pets before the kittens. And yes, I know - 6 is still a lot! lol. Unfortunately, things aren't going to great in the "Find homes for the kittens" department. It seems like every cat and their mother just had a litter of kittens. So we're gonna foster them as long as we can. They're just so darn cute though!

[B] This past weekend (6/5) we attempted to go out and house/apt. hunt! There we went all pumped up and excited to see what we'd find. It.was.awful! Brownsville is the target city, and it's huge - I mean it's a border city that has a university and 5 high schools. We drove around for about 4-5 hours and you know how many places we found? 2. One was a house and the other was part of a duplex. The duplex was fully upgraded and included just about everything AND already has a fenced backyard for Bella. We don't know anything about the house because the landlords didn't answer the phone when we tried calling for info. What it's going to come down to is the monthly rent payment. And after weighing just about every factor out, it looks like now we're going to focus on looking for an apartment - which means we'll have to pay a seperate deposit to keep our dog. Which also means, Smokey won't be joining us for awhile. He'll be fine, he's a low maintenance cat :)

[C] Danny has secured a job for himself at the Best Buy in Brownsville, so we'll have a pretty good transition once we move, which will be that last weekend in July. I've already committed to staying at my current job through July 30th to help with filing payroll reports.

[D] I'm really sad that Glee just had their season finale this past Tuesday! Every time it went to commercial, we'd look at the clock to see how much time was left over, lol. But it was a great episode! They're helping bring back the awesomeness of JOURNEY!

[E] I've realized I only occasionally use my Twitter account. More so to complain about the songs that play on the radio. Recently, that Miley Cyrus and David somethingorother duet. I mean, really! Do people really request that song be played once every hour? That or Gaga's Alejandro. I kid you not! Some days both songs are played once every hour! Ridiculous. And that's because the station is called MIX ###.# Why don't I just change the station you ask? Because on a good day - which is rare, they'll have a great variety playing. That and because I have the cheapest alarm clock radio in my office and I refuse to get up to search through and find one station without the static.

[F] Over the past couple of weeks I've only baked a handful of times. But now, I may or may not be baking at the Best Buy my hubby works at. Details are still to be figured out and discussed with their GM. So we'll see. That'd be pretty cool. If I do it, I'll probably just bake my chocolate chip cookies.

So those are the updates for now! Regular posting to resume back to normal! Hopefully. Don't quote me here. lol.

No comments: