June 21, 2010

Miscellany Monday!

I can't believe another Monday has come and gone! Thank Goodness! lol.

But Monday's mean:

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

:-)
[1] I have a 4 day work week this week! I've got Wednesday off to go with the hubby and sister to go house/apartment hunting again. I really hope we find something reasonable ...

[2] So I failed at my WJR! Horrible I know. I'm on a mission to get back into it though. All hope is not lost!

[3] I'm really happy about Danny's work schedule this week - he opens all week so we get to carpool to work and spend out evenings together! I really don't like it when he closes.

[4] I'm super jealous that my little sister is going to Chicago this next Sunday for a whole month! We really wanted to go for the 4th of July weekend, but it doesn't look like we'll be able to. I mean we probably could, but that would interfere with our moving plans. I mean first she takes my iPhone, then she leaves me to babysit her pooches & cat for a month! lol. I'm just kidding Audrey! I hope you have a great time visiting Casey, Tina and Jack!!! :-) We'll miss you!

[5] I've been feeling really tired lately. I should be used to my sleeping routine by now, but for some reason I just haven't figured it out. I've been averaging 6-7 1/2 hours a night for about a month and a half now .. you would've thought I'd be used to it by now ... but no. lol.

[6] I made Chicken Flautas for Father's Day lunch with Danny's family yesterday ... and they were so good we decided to make them again for dinner tonight! [My SIL mentioned it on FB earlier, plus they're super cheap to make] They came out yummy today too!

Fresh limeade - Chicken Flautas with a side of Mexican Rice and lettuce with lime and salt. Jalapeno/Guac sauce for dipping. :-)


1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Stopping by from Miscellany Monday:-) Your dinner looks delicious!