May 18, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday!




Today's Top 2 picks are: Top 2 things you want to do before you die

[1] I want to open up my own Bakery. Or little cafe. I love to bake! I've been cooking a lot more lately too, but there's too much variety to actually narrow it down as to the type of restaurant I'd open. But to experiment - I could do that everyday. It beats being cooped up in an office, bored out of my mind ... daydreaming about what ingredients could be altered to make something completely new!



[2] I want to buy a fixer upper and completely re-do it.


Completely gut it out and re-do it! Does that sound crazy?? Although, I don't think I'd sell it once it was complete. I would find some way to keep it in the family or just live in it myself .

So those are my Top 2.


Another story: this morning while carpooling to work with the Hubby, he started talking about this guy at work that had just gotten engaged. And lately, Danny's been working in the appliances department at Best Buy so that guy was there looking for a rice cooker! This is the way Danny told it to me:

Danny: A rice cooker? That's what your woman is for!
Coworker: My woman can barely make cereal :(
Danny: Oh man - you don't have a woman, you have a little girl. [lol. jk] Me? I got me a woman! :)
Oh my Danny. lol.

1 comment:

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Oh my gosh owning a bakery would be so fun! I love to bake!!