May 12, 2010

Austin: Mini-Vacay; Thursday (05/07/10)!

Blogger fail.

LOL. I said I'd post 2 days ago and I haven't! :( I'm sorry

But I digress...

On Friday, I may or may not have woken up feeling a little, uh out of it. Or so to speak. So we might've woken up later than expected.

We wanted to eat breakfast and then head down to San Marcos to the outlets and possibly stop at the Riverwalk in San Antonio. I can't even remember the last time we went to the Riverwalk!

That was the original plan.

But we woke up late :(

So we headed to Kerbey Lane - again, only this time we had to pay because they got our order right. lol.
It was also again, very delicious! Danny ordered the omlette I had the day before and I tried another omlette - but I suck, and I didn't take a picture!

Then we were off!

You know I can't remember the last time I'd been to the San Marcos Outlets either!



And man was that one of the hottest days in Texas! Not as bad as where I live - where it's extrememly hot & humid, but man was it hot!

Needless to say, we didn't last very long there. The heat, plus me feeling the way I was feeling . . . not a good mix. We were able to stop at the fossil store to buy my mom her Mother's Day gift, a new purse and a wallet. But remember? I suck! Not a single picture :(

Next we headed out to hunt down an Arby's! I know what you're thinking. Of all the food available why Arby's?! Well it's because we are deprived in the Valley! I think the closest one to us is in San Antonio

So lunch was great! Yummy! That was enough, all I needed to take a nice and long nap!

I slept for pretty much the entire drive home! Which amounts to about 4+1/2 hours! It felt good! :)t

That was pretty much it. Nothing special on Friday. Not even on the food front :( But it was nice to get away from the crazy work routine for a couple of days! Must do that again soon-ish!

No comments: