May 10, 2010

Miscellaniosity!



[1] I tend to make up my own words from time to time. Not often. Just from time to time See title above :)

[2] I haven't had vacation time in idk how long, that this morning when it was time to wake up I kept asking if I felt hot and had a fever. I really didn't want to go back to work.

[3] I had started my weekend early, last Wednesday - and I returned to work this morning hoping to see a pile of work stacked on my desk. I was actually a little disappointed when I arrived to work and did not see said stack :-\

[4] Sandwiches for dinner tonight. I had the urge to cook. I just didn't know what I wanted to cook, my mind was blank. Either that, or maybe it was lack of options in the refrigerator . . . lol.

[5] I miss all the wedding planning craziness. Or maybe I really just miss having something to work towards ... I need a new goal ... My weekends have been/are seemingly mellow now. I think that's normal though.

[6] I seriously debated about going to Hobby Lobby this weekend to buy scrapbook materials ... contemplating about it now. ... Will probably go by the end of the week. I'm scared to try because I'm not very crafty like that. My sister bought me this awesome pink scrapbook for my bridal shower. It's still empty.

[8] Missing OTH right now. I usually watch it with my little sis but she's studying for finals! I don't miss that. Not one bit! :)

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you find a new job soon. I know the feeling of hoping you are sick so you don't have to go in to work!

carissa said...

thanks so much for linking up!!! i love all of your miscellany! oh, and the fact that you make up words... you are my kind of gal! it sounds like it's time for you to get a little vacay! i do the sandwich thing for dinner all too often; my hubby is so sweet to put up with my lack of creativity when it comes to cooking! have a great week!

carissa said...

p.s. - definitely go get some scrapbooking stuff... then show us pics of it! : )