May 17, 2010

More Miscellaneosity!



[1] Thank you Mr. Pharmacy client for kindly reminding me that today marks the one month anniversary since the wedding to My Danny!



[2] I've been watching a lot of "Glee" lately. The DVR is a big contributor! I like how they do a lot of covers of the good oldies and even some of the top songs from today. It's so bad, I had the hubby buy the 1st Volume on DVD. My first love, Josh Groban, made a little cameo in one of the first episodes ... that's another blog though ;)

[3] I just noticed that Bella, our furbaby - nibbles when she's getting attention but then that attention is intruded by one of the other furball's. It gets to be a bit difficult trying to manage giving attention to 4 monsters pooches at once. Yes I said 4. I know. It's insane. But look at this face:


[4] I sometimes wish DVR controlled the work week. So I could fast foward straight to the weekend!

[5] I'm so looking forward to this weekend! Danny actually has Saturday off! The whole day! :)

[6] A couple of hours ago, while I was catching up on "Desperate Housewives" on the DVR, I caught the extended preview for the season finale of "Grey's Anatomy" - 2 hour season finale! Awesome preview. I just hope that the episode fulfills my expecations, or surpasses them!

[7] The other night I took over the tv after my sister decided to call it a night, and she was watching something on the Disney channel ... I caught a scene or two from "The Suite Life on Deck" [I guess what was previously "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody"

[8] We finally gave our nephew, Jadon, his birthday present - about 2 weeks late! We bought him some teeny tiny converse that were green and looked like they were dinosaur faces complete with the gnarly teeth and nostrils! I only regret not taking a picture! But he opened them, and said "Wow!" - then pulled one out of the box, sat down on the floor and threw his sandals off and tried to put on his new shoe! He loved them!

[9] I wish tomorrow were Friday already - it's Payday for me! :-)

1 comment:

carissa said...

thanks so much for joining in!!! i enjoyed reading your misc!

we sure do go to some good pharmacies! : )

i've heard good things about glee. i just might have to watch it!

your bella furbaby is adorable!

happy payday week! : )