May 24, 2011

Unintentional Date Night :)

Last night we had an unintended date night. Aren't those just the best? lol.

We didn't have dinner plans, which seems to happen often these days. So we figured we'd go to Cheddars and see my brother-in-law in action at his new job. I finally tried the Chicken Pot Pie and thought it was pretty good. I've never had anything but the pre-made frozen ones you get at the grocery store.

After dinner we went for some blizzards at Dairy Queen :-) So yummy!

Then we headed back to the apartment and played some Call of Duty. Yes, that's right -call of duty. hahaha. I'm in "training", and Danny actually says I"m getting better everyday. I die just almost as often as I kill ... for the most part.



I'll leave you all with a funny picture of Smokey. haha.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL - When I first read the title of your blog post, I thought it said, "INTERnational Date Night". I was like, "They went out of the country for a date?" Ha ha

Yes, unintentional date nights and DQ Blizzards are the best! I've never been to Cheddar's, but I found an awesome homemade chicken pot pie a long time ago. I'll try to post it one day, but it's "Disney's 50's Prime Time Cafe Chicken Pot Pie."

That's so funny that you play Call of Duty, but hey, it's more time that you get to spend w/ Danny! :)

Smokey's a cute kitty!