February 22, 2011

Debbie Downer

I've been kinda bummed lately. And for the mere fact that I really miss my pooch!

We are currently leasing in an apartment and their policy on dogs is that they're allowed with a $400.00 non-refundable pet deposit, and max weight of 25 lbs. Our Bella is right around 50 lbs! So needless to say, someone would've definitely noticed her and we would've gotten in trouble. Right now we have Smokey in the apartment, illegally. lol. But he's been really good in the apartment surprisingly enough.

But Smokey is a cat. He's not a cuddler like Bella is :( I miss her like crazy. I've had a dog since I was a kid. I had Chachi [chihuahua] through middle school, high school and college. Then we got our cocker spaniel Bonnie. I had her the shortest, but she was a good dog! She liked to chase cars :( And while we had Bonnie we adopted Bella. This March will mark 2 years with Bella. I miss her terribly. I tried to facetime with her last week, and she was so fascinated with herself she didn't pay me any attention.

Lucky for me, we are heading to visit my dad this weekend and the next since the husband has a practice and a performance in the upper valley. So I'll get to spend some quality time with Bella - and do my laundry. lol. Until then I'll just miss her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw! Sorry you miss your pooch! I know how you feel. When we moved to another house, I could no longer come home for lunch to let our lab out, so she had to become an outside dog. But she's happy now b/c she can run around freely!