February 11, 2011

A good memory

I went to visit my mom this past Sunday. She was having technical difficulties getting music onto her mp3 player and called me asking if I could go and help her out. We got it all worked out and then we just sat around and talked for a bit. Out of nowhere she asks me about a particular book she had. She asked if I remembered when/where she got it. I couldn't. I remembered the book but I couldn't remember anything about it. Before I was about to leave she hands me some papers. They were pages taken out of one of her old journals. Later I showed my husband the pages and he suggested that maybe that's where I got my desire to blog from.

So I'm going to share her pages here.





After I read this - I remembered, almost clearly. And I teared up a bit. It was a good memory, and I'm glad that my mom wrote it down.

No comments: