February 16, 2011

I'm going ....

... to see JOSH [FREAKING] GROBAN in Dallas on May 16th!!!


I'm going to the concert with my little sister! We are so stinkin' excited. We've LOVE him and have been waiting for him to go on tour for what seems like forever. The last tour he had included a stop in San Antonio but we were not able to go. So the second we found out he was going on tour again, we stalked the site only to find out he was going to have a performance in Dallas. We WERE going to go, no matter what. She even managed to get pre-sale packaged tickets! Awesome deal, awesome seats!!! I cannot wait!!

3 comments:

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Oh I bet that will be an awesome show!!

Anonymous said...

So jelly that you're going to see Josh Groban! His voice is amazing!

The Confused said...

I'll take my props now on getting us AWESOME tickets :D