December 7, 2009

I'm a very bad blogger! :(

Apologies! Lol. As if anyone really reads this shtuff anyway :)

The past month or so has been so hectic! But it's all calmed down and now we're heading towards the finish line!

There are 2 more days till the official class day; 10 more days till my last undergraduate final; 12 more days till my college graduation and then the race through the holidays, my birthday and finally the WEDDING!

The original day was supposed to be this past Saturday, but alas no such luck. It's ok, we weren't prepared for it anyway. But just my luck, it was a beautiful day. Actually, Sunday was better because it was a bit warmer, but still Danny loved Saturday's weather. I think the high was 60 .... somewhere around there.

We are on track for the wedding in April though. Everything, and I mean everything is booked! Now we gotta pay it all off and have a great day! I'm not worried anymore, and if only my body would take that and RELAX. lol. I need a project or something.

Bella is doing great. She lights up everytime Danny comes over. And she's so loyal. I only worry about her being alone. And I think what'll happen is we'll adopt another dog from a shelter, an older one, similar to her size to keep her company and to play with. I do wanna adopt a boy, neutered of course. But I haven't revealed my plans to Danny yet :)

So I'll leave it at that. And I promise, now that my schedule is becoming more regular, I will be blogging more consistently :)



Gas update: I was actually too tired to catch it today! I failed :(

No comments: